COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Delos may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email, address and phone number. If you purchase Delos ‘s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Delos may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Delos. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Delos website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Delos public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Delos encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Delos so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Delos is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Delos website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Delos collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Delos may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Delos and its affiliates.
- Delos may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Delos may share data and its customer lists with authorized Delos retailers and affiliates for marketing or other purposes.
- Delos may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Delos, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Delos may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Delos, in order to determine what Delos services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Delos to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Delos will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Delos or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Delos; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Delos, or the public.
The Delos website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Delos pages, or register with Delos site or services, a cookie helps Delos to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Delos website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Delos features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the TNWC services or websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Delos uses the following:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Delos does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Delos by contacting us here:
– Web page: TheDelosCompany.com
– Phone: 877.988.5595
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Delos will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Delos encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Delos is protecting your information.
Delos welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Delos has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Delos at:
120 N. Industrial Blvd., Suite One
Calhoun, GA 30701
Effective as of September 1, 2020